Monday, January 10, 2011

Organize my Quiltmaking Time? You Must Be Kidding!

I was just over at my BFF's blog and I cannot believe that she told the whole blog world the truth about me! 

She told everyone what a terribly disorganized quilter I am!    I suppose that means that I am totally and completely out of the closet now.  Just because I cannot even stand to tie myself down to a regularly scheduled manicure appointment for fear that I may not be in the mood for it at the previously scheduled time,  how could I possibly organize my time as to when I will work on which project?   
Tis a mystery to me as to why I should do that.  

Thank goodness that I'm perfectly organized in my business life or I'd never have any clients!  

With all of that being said, in my spare time today, since I only have the setting blocks to make for an old UFO, I got them all made, and now once I cut out the setting triangles I can put the top together.

I should be able to cross this off the to do list as my first 2011 finish.  Stay tuned - anything is possible!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh and Aaaaah! That's one of my favorites of your UFOs! And with a picture of the finished one on your blog (soon, right?), I can get started on making mine, in my spare time.

Anonymous said...

Now that I look at that, I thought there was more black in the original. Is that in the setting triangles?