Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Tisket, A Tasket.................

As soon as I saw this quilt pictured in this book I knew I had to make one - what a perfect little take along project that fits in a small bag to carry wherever I happen to be with idle time.
And the other positive to making these blocks is that I don't have to buy any fabric!  I can just dig in my stash.





















So far I have 20 little baskets appliqued and
 20 more prepped and waiting.  

I don't know right now how big this quilt will be - 
wall hanging or bed quilt -  it all depends
on when I'm tired of appliqueing little baskets.

I just love these precious little guys - aren't they cute?

4 comments:

Moira said...

So dare I ask how big thos little babies are? lol

Fran said...

5 1/2 inch unfinished blocks.
Not as small as they look, huh? LOL!

Anonymous said...

So how many basket quilts are you making at the same time now? You are just a basket queen.

Anonymous said...

And is the square reverse appliqued?