Tuesday, December 21, 2010

One More Try

As the year winds down I've decided to redesign my blog and actually become an active blogger.
I know, I know, actions speak louder than words. So I suppose I will just become wordy! LOL!

I've forgotten how to upload things, so before you see pictures I will have to do some reading and learning once again. I'm looking forward to this - it will be fun.

Does anyone know how I can make my top picture bar narrower?

This is a threat and a promise - I will be back before you know it!

Fran

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have plenty of words. I used to know how to do it, and I can figure it out again, if no one tells you. You want it less wide or less tall?

Moira said...

Love that top pic on the blog! Glad you're back and it was so fun to talk with you this morning. =)

Fran said...

Thanks, Moira. It's a quilt I made from all of my own scraps a few years ago. I love when I can do that without buying more fabric.

Anonymous said...

And where's the next post?